pick-up form refundable/returnable containers
Step 1 - Please register your company or organization on the AQRCB portal to obtain a client number.
Step 2 - Please complete the pick-up form below.
Consignaction will do everything in its power to offer you a pick-up service for your refundable/returnable containers. Certain conditions apply. A member of our customer service team will contact you to follow up on your request.
The 9 CONDITIONS relating to the holding of the pick-up planned:
- The customer must have :
- 5 bags minimum
- 10 cases minimum
- 3 bags and 5 cases minimum
- No maximum
- A resource must be available to return accumulated containers to the reclaimer.
- Bags and crates must be kept close to the building exit.
- There must be no liquid in the bottom of the bags.
- Bags must be in good condition and filled to the line. Stale or incomplete bags will be refused.
- The bags used are those identified and supplied by the AQRCB. Any other bag may be refused.
- The bags do not contain beverage containers not covered by the deposit-refund system.
- The bags contain no garbage or glass.
- Glass containers are placed in cardboard boxes.