Effective date: January 1, 2021
Boissons Gazeuses Environnement (“we” or “our”) operates the website https://consignaction.ca (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated when you browse our website.
If you have any questions regarding the processing and collection of data after reading this policy, you can contact us directly at the following email address: [email protected] and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- PERSONAL DATA
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide you with and improve our Service.
By using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information by which to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal Code, City
- Cookies and data usage
- DATA USAGE
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Data Usage “). This data usage may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service visited, the time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND WITNESS FILES
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to make our service function.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
- USE OF DATA
BGE uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you of changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the use of the service
- Detect, prevent, and resolve technical problems
- DATA TRANSFER
Your information, including your personal data, may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Google Analytics, WooCommerce and Stripe collect information about your browsing on this site which is stored on servers mostly located in the United States. These companies may communicate this information to third parties in the event of a legal obligation or when these third parties process the data on their behalf.
If you are located outside of Canada and choose to provide information to us, note that we transfer the data including Personal Data to Canada and process it there.
- DATA SECURITY
We put in place and maintain measures consistent with industry practice to ensure the security of your data. We remind you that the transmission of information via the methods used is not completely secure.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
We share Information we collect about you, your activities on our Website, or when you use our services with third parties. Consequently, we do not share your Personal Information, except with your consent, which is expressly granted by your use of the Website as provided in paragraphs i) to iv) of Article 1 above and in the following situations:
- Authorized Service Providers: We may share your Information with service providers who perform transactions on our behalf. Some of the services offered by these providers include order processing and credit card payments, delivery, customer service, marketing assistance, sales and business analysis, customer support, functionality of our Website, conducting contests, sweepstakes, surveys, as well as supporting other features of our Website. These service providers may have access to your Personal Information for the sole purpose of performing their functions;
- Other cases: by using our services and providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to our disclosure of such Information in the following circumstances:
- In response to a legal requirement, including a subpoena, court injunction, request from a law enforcement agency or other government agency, to exercise or assert our rights recognized by law, and to oppose a defense to a claim founded in law;
- STATISTICS AND ANALYSIS
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an active Consignaction account, you can view and update your Personal Information online by visiting the Customer Area page. You can request to delete the account by sending an email to [email protected]. If applicable, personal data linked to said account will be deleted. In doing so, data relating to orders placed will not be deleted for accounting and statistical reasons.
- CONSERVATION POLICY
If you close your account, we may retain some of the information in your account for analytical purposes as well as for the purposes of record-keeping integrity and fraud prevention, recovery of fees, application of the conditions of use, taking measures that we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our Website or our users or any other measures permitted by law. In addition, if some of your information has been provided with your consent, to event organizers or third parties, the use and retention of your information will be subject to the policies of those third parties.
- DURATION OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is kept for an indefinite period as long as the law requires or as long as it is necessary to keep it for the purposes set out in this policy.
- CONTACT US